|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kg|
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
|Color||A violet colour should develop|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
One of our most loved product is Capsicum Oleoresin.
Capsicum oleoresin is extracted from the plants of genus capsicum, for eg – chilli peppers. It has a sharp and pungent aroma.
Let’s get to know some of the applications of Capsicum Oleoresin in various industries.
Use in Food Industry
– Capsicum Oleoresin is popularly used as a culinary spice as it is derived from chilli peppers.
– It is also used as a colour and flavor enhancer in food products such as hot sauces, seasoning mixes, spicy dishes and soups.
Use in Pharmaceutical Industry
– Capsicum oleoresin is used as an ingredient in creams and lotions that help to reduce muscle or joint pain.
– It is used to give temporary relief incase of? sprains, bruising and backache as it heats up the body and reduces the effect of pain.
– It is used in medicines that relieve the nerve pain in herpes zoster or shingles.
Use in Pepper Spray
– It is one of the prime ingredients for making pepper spray. Pepper Spray is generally used in self defence. It causes temporary blindness and burning of lungs. It is used in policing, riots, crowd control and as a safety measure for women.